AWS is providing web services to companies on a large scale in today’s time. But friends, before understanding AWS, you must know about cloud computing. AWS is completely based on cloud computing technology. If you do not know about cloud computing, what is cloud computing? And how does it work? We have also issued a post regarding this, which you can read by clicking on this link. So let’s know in detail about Amazon web service and its full form etc.
What is AWS?
AWS is a cloud computing platform that enables on-demand cloud computing services such as Amazon Web users’ database storage and virtual cloud servers. AWS is a remote computing service that provides cloud computing service to the user. Customer service is also provided by AWS with Unlimited Bandwidth. AWS platform has removed the problems like storage and server down.
AWS was exported in 2006, the first time Cloud Solution Service proposed AWS. After that Amazon IT Management created AWS. In the initial times, the cost of AWS was very high, and it’s Bandwidth Storage used to be very less, due to which there was a problem of Server Down and Storage, which has been overcome by Amazon IT Management over time.
At that time Amazon named AWS as a web store, currently it is known as Amazon Web Service. Today, there are millions of users of Amazon Web Service, AWS works on a Pay-As-You-Go model which means, you have to pay for as much service as you use. AWS now provides 24*7 Customer Support with Unlimited Bandwidth Storage. In simple language to AWS, we can also call it Virtual Machine. Which we can easily operate from mobile or computer.
AWS (Amazon Web Service) की List
- Network And Content Delivery
- Management Tools
- Security या Identity Purpose
If you have a Computing Domain and you want to connect your data with any other data, then for this AWS gives you many types of services.
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon LightSail
If you have a Storage Domain and want to store the data of that domain in AWS, then AWS gives us many services for storage.
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Block Store
- Amazon LightSail
If you have a Migration Domain i.e. you want to send the data of that domain from one place to another, then AWS provides us with 2 types of service.
- Database Migration Service
4. Network And Content Delivery
If you have a Network And Content Delivery Domain, that is, you want to migrate the content of your domain through the network, then AWS provides us with 2 special services in this.
- Amazon Route 53
- AWS Cloud Front
5. Management Tool
If you have a Financial Domain and want to manage the information of your customers on that Financial Domain itself, then AWS gives you 3 types of service in this, with the help of which you can manage your customers’ data very easily.
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS CloudTrail
6. Security या Identity Purpose
If you have a Security Domain, that is, you want to keep your users’ data and their identity secure, then AWS provides us with 3 types of special services.
- AWS IAM
- AWS KMS
- AWS Shield
Friends, if you have Social Messaging Domain and your users send Messages or Emails from one place to another using your domain, then AWS gives us 4 types of services to host the same thing.
- Amazon SQS
- Amazon SNS
- Amazon SES
- Amazon PinPoint
AWS was launched back in 2002, and it provided simple cloud services and tools. Later that year, AWS released its vision for AWS as a Service providing fully automated computational processing.
In 2004, AWS launched one of its first services, SQS (Simple Queue Service), followed by AWS-Comput (EC-2) in 2006. This marked the beginning of the AWS cloud computing era. ,
AWS is, as of now, spread across 24 geographic regions and 76 availability zones. As of Q-4 2019, AWS held the largest market share (33 percent) of cloud services worldwide, trailing the second (Microsoft Azure) by 15 percent. As of early 2020, AWS consisted of over 212 different services.
Features of AWS
- Geolocation: AWS has become a worldwide leader despite a late and slow start in its cloud journey. The platform offers unparalleled availability across 24 geographies.
- Multi-Regional Backup: AWS offers a variety of backup methods that are implemented in a decentralized nature, and AWS’s global reach makes it easy and affordable to store critical information in multiple geographic locations.
- Streamlined disaster recovery: Downtime and data loss can be critical for some businesses and tolerable for others. Or you want some of your data to be highly secure and some of your data to be in cheaper, less secure storage. Whatever your needs, AWS has the right plan for cheap and efficient storage of data.
- Scalability: AWS allows dynamic scaling of databases and servers. This means that the application does not need to run at 100% capacity and use a lot of resources during off-hours.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing: One of the most attractive features of AWS is its pricing model. The prices are reasonable, but you only pay for what you use and for as long as you use said resource.
- Security: AWS provides the same level of security to all its client spectrum from huge banks and enterprises to small websites. The company’s data centers maintain the highest security standards and have updated security features with the latest security patches.
Benefits of AWS
- Users do not need to purchase expensive equipment such as servers and storage drives. AWS provides the infrastructure for all of these use cases.
- Users do not have to worry about maintaining the physical and software security of their infrastructure, and all these overheads are taken care of by AWS.
- Dynamic scalability (the ability to increase server capacity during high working hours) provides a cheap and efficient means to host durable and robust applications.
- AWS provides easy signup and a simple console UI to its users.
- AWS has a highly skilled support team that can assist you with your issues on AWS.
- AWS continually adds more services, features, and security updates to its infrastructure.
- Many AWS storage services (S3 and Glacier) provide virtually unlimited storage capacity.
- AWS provides more than 200 services. The architecture of applications can become increasingly complex.
- It is sometimes difficult to choose the best service from the many options, which may lead to the wastage of some money.
- AWS solution architects are highly paid individuals, and as a business owner, you may need to employ one or more such individuals.
- AWS continues to grow in response to the needs of its customers. There may be some use cases you want that AWS doesn’t offer yet. It is possible to raise a feature request for such use cases, but you may have to wait until that feature is officially released.
- AWS provides many different tools and solutions for enterprises and software developers that can be used in data centers in 190 countries. Groups such as government agencies, educational institutions, non-profits, and private organizations can use AWS services.