How to boost your immunity
Our body has a system to fight diseases which are called immunity. The word immunity of Corona has suddenly become very popular among the people. Every person is busy in finding immunity-boosting foods and home remedies for immunity. In such a situation, let us tell you that immunity is like a defense mechanism system of our body. It not only protects the body from external micro-organisms and dangerous viruses, but it also helps in quick recovery from diseases. There are many reasons for weak immunity. ,
Reasons for weak immunity:
- Very low weight, such as people whose body is very thin or the weight is very low, then the immunity of the person starts to weaken.
- Those who consume more fast food, their immunity also starts to weaken.
- Not getting nutrients in the body means not eating and drinking properly.
- If a person consumes painkillers, antibiotics, etc. for a long time, then his immunity also starts to weaken.
- If fat is getting accumulated unnecessarily in a person’s body, then his immunity starts to weaken.
- The immunity of people who smoke and drink alcohol also starts to weaken.
- People who are often overthinking or under stress, due to their mental condition, weaken their immunity.
- The absence of physical activity throughout the day also weakens immunity.
- A polluted environment can also cause this.
- According to age, healthy things should be adopted in your lifestyle, otherwise, your immunity starts getting weak.
Must Read Top 5 best vegetables for protein
Ways to increase immunity: –
- The right lifestyle not only shapes your life but also makes you live longer. In such a situation, to avoid diseases and to correct the immune system, you should not use alcohol or smoke at all. Consumption of intoxicants like smoking, tobacco, and alcohol obstructs the immune system from doing its work and gradually the immunity power decreases.
- Do exercise, this will not only improve your immunity but will also keep you fresh throughout the day. This can be an easy way to improve immunity. For this it is very necessary to do Yogasan, Pranayama, and Surya Namaskar. Regular practice of yoga makes our immune system strong and it protects us from many diseases. That’s why do yoga, pranayama, and meditation for at least half an hour every day.
- Before eating anything, make sure whether it is right for you or not, and in what quantity it can be eaten. Keep in mind that the right diet not only keeps you away from diseases, but it also strengthens you physically and mentally. That’s why definitely include immunity-boosting food in your diet.
For Vitamin A –
You can consume carrot, yellow and red capsicum, pumpkin sweet potato, mango, apricot, papaya, melon, grapefruit, milk, and its products.
Vitamin E –
For Apricots, Kiwis, Almonds, Peanuts, Hazelnuts, Pine Nuts, Olives, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Vegetable Oils such as Wheat Germ Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil Almond Oil You can include mustard and turnip greens, broccoli, and pumpkin in your diet.
- In today’s lifestyle, the amount of food and drink has been spoiled, the sleep has been spoiled more than that. People are neither able to sleep properly nor wake up at the right time. Immunity is spoiled by this, so it is better that you must sleep for at least 6 hours only then you will be able to stay well.
- Most infections spread by touching contaminated places and not taking care of cleanliness and it also affects our immunity. Therefore, by adopting good hygiene habits, you can prevent the infection from spreading. Like- washing hands with soap before and after eating food, washing hands before cooking, keeping nails cut, taking care of children’s cleanliness, etc.