Daddy’s Home 3: It’s a blessing to have parents, isn’t it? But what if you have two sets of parents? Or like two dads or two moms? Will it be fun or chaos? Daddy’s Home franchise sure made us see one of its aspects. The upcoming movie in the series is awaited by the fans. So, let us know more about Daddy’s Home 3.
Cast: Daddy’s Home 3
The third film may have the previous cast coming back. I will take the liberty to say on behalf of the fans that the movie won’t be the same without the old cast. Some of the main cast members are:
- Will Ferrell play Brad Whitaker?
- Mark Wahlberg playing Dusty Mayron.
- Linda Cardellini playing Sarah Whitaker.
- Scarlett Estevez playing Megan Mayron
- Owen Vaccaro playing Dylan Mayron.
- Hannibal Buress playing Griff.
- Bill Burry playing Jerry.
- Jamie Denbo playing Doris.
- Thomas Hade Church playing Leo Holt.
- Alessandra Ambrosio playing Karen.
Plot: Daddy’s Home 3
The third part of Daddy’s Home will probably take place in the future. It might be the time when one of the kids is getting married. Both the dads are old and of course cranky. There might be a good reunion kind of environment in Daddy’s Home 3. What do you think?
Daddy’s Home 3 release date: When is it?
As we have mentioned earlier, there has been no official word or information about the third part of Daddy’s Home yet. It’s been quite a couple of years and Daddy’s Home 3 is not even in development or perhaps the filmmakers and the writers are secretly working on it. No one knows for sure yet. So at this point, it’s hard to tell if there’ll even be a new movie. Nevertheless, fans are urged not to lose hope because, given the success of the first and second movies, a threequel is very much anticipated.